LA PRAIRIE ESSENCE OF SKIN CAVIAR EYE COMPLEX WITH CAVIAR EXTRACTS – REVIEW
Since this is my first post I want to write about something special and something which is important to me. For me, eyes are the most important asset to human being and taking care of it is my priority.
Do you know:-
- We blink 1000 times a day.
- Our eyes have 100 times lesser skin cells than rest of the face skin.
- Our eyes skin is 10 times thinner than rest of the face skin.
- Skin around the eye contour has fewer oil glands.
- Our eyes are the first to show signs of stress and fatigue.
Now that you know let’s get serious about our eyes because just taking care of your skin is not enough.
I have recently discovered this amazing product for eyes which is by La prairie called as Essence Of Skin Caviar Eye Complex.
Packaging: – It is a blue colour glass bottle and has got a test tube dispenser so one can precisely apply one drop for both eyes.
It is light colourless gel formulation for the eyes. It is so light that one can hardly feel it applied. The product just disappears in seconds leaving a fresh and soft feel on eyes.
So let’s see what it does?
1) Caviar extracts, a source of marine DNA nourishes the skin with vitamins which help increase firmness and elasticity. Caviar extracts include omega 3s which boost the antioxidant level of defence
2) It features silky micro-gel formulation which and fills lines. It also works like a primer which improves application and wear of eye make-up.
3) It is enriched with apple extracts and amino acids which moisturises and Allantoin which calms and soothe skin thereby minimizing the puffiness of your eyes.
Twice in a day AM/PM after cleansing and toning in light patting motion from outer to inner corner.
Rs.10393/- for 15ml.
On application the product really made my eyes feel lighter and fresh and day by day my fines lines around eyes were soften. I liked it’s texture the most as it was not at all greasy and convenient to apply unlike eye creams. I wish it could help me vanish my dark circles as well which it couldn’t. So beware this is not the product for dark circles.
Expensive but value for money because of the benefit it offers. Since La Prairie is a Swiss brand and we cannot argue on the swiss expertise. Personally speaking if you have money and are looking out quality product this one is sure winner.